Paradox Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradox Gaming

Paradox Gaming, New gaming discussion forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The first ban of a mamber.
The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:25 am by Tylur_

» Game hacks/cheats/exploits/bots
The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:02 am by Tylur_

» [App] DueLearner
The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:00 am by Tylur_

» The Three Word Game
The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:21 pm by flAw

» Yay, finalstory, and 2 other servers.
The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:18 am by Tylur_

» something about the forums
The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:01 pm by flAw

» tell me what you think.
The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:55 pm by flAw

» dude hax...found my new fave song...and i hate this type of music
The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:11 pm by flAw

» Cool Song...Good for cs:s frags
The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:38 am by flAw

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tylur_
Admin
Admin
Tylur_

The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Empty
PostSubject: The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive.   The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Every single server I have been apart of, or have even looked at all accepted donations. That is the number one reason they get shut down. But PwnMS will never accept donations. There for, we will never be shut down.

NEXON has harassed many other servers, But I will not be harassed.

I have payed NEXON over 200 dollars, buying their cash cards. I deserve to get something in return other than fucking online bullshit with no monatary value, and what I want is PwnMS to stay forever!

NEXON DOES NOT own any pictures of the game so there for, no copyright laws on that part.
Sure NEXON's ToS do say that making, or playing a Private server will get you banned, not sued.

So that was my rant..... I can't really think of anymore to say..........

PwnMS FTW BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
http://paradoxgaming.tk
HonorSeeker
HonorSeeker

PostSubject: Re: The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive.   The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:18 am

nice little speach [= PWNMS will never go [=
Back to top Go down
TTony5 - Bandolo
TTony5 - Bandolo

PostSubject: Re: The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive.   The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm

You are such a Political speaker!

PwnMS FTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive.   The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reason PwnMS will continue to thrive.
Page 1 of 1